my name is Oleg Koreyba :)
Thank You everyone for visiting my Artstation page!
Below a few social links
3D CHARACTERS & 3D PORTRAITS
Sketches | Digital Painting | Concept Art
TRADITIONAL FINE ART
Portraits | Skyscapes | Landscapes | Oil on Canvas ✏ Drawings
TREE 3D SCAN STORE
3D Models + High-Resolution Textures | Photogrammetry image packs available for purchase at:
Link to my old page: https://rb.gy/ohz5qs
1. The system of human eyes in the game (research, experiments, joint work with a programmer, modeling, shading, texturing, in-editor setup, etc). The eye shader may well be the single most complex shader in the whole project, even through not all of the results of our work ended up being used in the release version of the game.
2. Proposed and implemented ways of improving the detail level and realism of faces and hands of human characters in Metro Exodus.
3. Created a line of human character heads. Some of them were scanned by me, the others were made based upon scans we purchased, and yet others were created without any scanned data used.
4. Photo-scanned and created hands for the HUD and for male human characters.
5. Human face expressions: photogrammetry, sculpting, texturing, shader setup in the game engine.
Since the fall of 2015 KoreybaArts operates as one person, Character Artist and founder of KoreybaArts - Oleg Koreyba. https://koreyba.art
• Art Direction; at "CrimeCraft" project. http://crimecraft.mayngames.com/
• Character modeling, UV mapping and texturing;
• Supervision internal and external art team during art-assets production
As Freelancer, I have created several 3D heads with portrait likeness of 4a-Games employees for the Metro 2033 game. As you know, at that time (2007) there was no such technology as photogrammetry, so similarity was achieved by visual comparison of their photos and 3D models in the software viewport. Few screenshots from Maya viewport https://koreyba.art/projects/EVORr2 https://koreyba.art/projects/lVLwVV https://koreyba.art/projects/nQ1mwo
Participated in "Escape From Paradise City" project. Managed the internal character art team which created 28 characters with modeling, texturing and rigging.
Participated in "You Are Empty" Project.
Character assets (modeling, UV mapping)
Participated in the following projects:
• "Heroes of Annihilated Empires" (Character Concept Art / Modelling / UV / Texturing) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_of_Annihilated_Empires
• "Alexander" (Character Modelling / UV / Texturing) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_(video_game)
• "Firestarter" (Character Concept Art / Modelling / UV / Texturing)
Participated in "Brute Force" Project. (character texturing)
Participated in "Freelancer game" projects. (concept Art / texturing)